Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

My baby is 9 today. He was not supposed to be. I was told after my third child I could not and should not have any more children. Thankfully we serve a mighty God who knows what doctors do not. We were both surprised and overjoyed when the Lord decided to increase our family by one more. Life has never been the same. R is full of life. He takes it at 110 mph wherever he goes. He is a bundle of energy that spreads joy wherever he goes. So today we celebrate the gift the Lord has sent to us. We celebrate 9 years of wonder at God's creation.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-15

All that God makes is wonderful. We celebrate the wonderful life he has given us in our youngest.

Happy Birthday R!

Hopefully I will post pictures in a few days!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Many blessings for a terrific day for the birthday boy!

We also have a 9 yo little man. I think it is a great age.