Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Scheduled Week

Week 1,
Clean and reorganize my bedroom
Clean Office, Set up kids computer/work room/empty bookshelves
Finish Family Room (We had already rearranged and cleaned the room but had all the bookshelves and school supplies and books to take care of)
Empty and clean out understairs closet (Now this was a major ordeal!)
Clean and rearrange Dining Room/Living Room (ie Front Room)

So, did we get it done? YES!!!! The kids were troopers and worked very hard. We were even able to fit in swimming and spending sometime with friends. My house is amazingly clean and organized. Now keeping it that way will be a challenge but we do have "Make a Chore Chart" scheduled for this next week. LOL

It was so nice to have accountability to my hubby! It was also great to know when we were finished for each day. Once I completed the assigned task it was not too difficult to go on to another task since there was no pressure at this point. Phillip does NOT pressure me but I am a "rule follower" so I can really stress myself. LOL!

Here is Ryan doing one of the tasks we "occupied" him with. He is going through our sets of dominoes to make sure they are complete.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Congrats! I need to work on this next week...I'm a late bloomer. LOL