Friday, May 22, 2009

Week in Review

I really don't remember. So I will list what I can remember...
Last Weekend we went to worship, had 2 meetings simultaneously. That was fun. Oh! One of the meetings was our prep for our kid's summer camp. We run our own camp and this year we will be taking lots more kids than usual. This is fantastic. I will be playing counselor to the 2nd grade girls and camp nurse. I only have one going to kid's camp this year as the other three are older. C is now old enough for teen camp. It is hard to think of him as going to "teen" camp. Phil will be accompanying the other three to teen camp in Colorado in July. Me, I get Anadarko, Oklahoma for R's camp. It is a great camp and the week is always a breath of fresh air.
Okay, I digress.
We did school, played on the trampoline, the kids took off swimming once or twice this week, I had a few meetings.
Thurs. we met with our homeschool group for a park day. I took the camera with me, but did not take a single picture. I really need to get better at that! LOL!
Today we took the kids to a movie as a surprise. On the way to the movie we drove by a station wagon. J asked, "What kind of car is that?" I answered it was a station wagon. Phil asked if she had ever seen one before and her answer.......
"No, but I have read about them." LOL! We are getting old.
All in all it has been a good week and I will work on getting more pictures up. Kids are done with school and off to swim again.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Busy busy!