Friday, March 16, 2007

Beginnings

Hi all,
This is my first attempt at blogging. I am hoping to keep it updated for all to keep up with my family and the goings on in my family. We are currently on Spring Break and will end our break and be home soon. I will be going home to a new house since our house was painted, carpeted and the floors retiled while we were gone. I can't wait to see it. Keeping it looking new with the kids back home should be a challenge. But, isn't that what life is all about?
I will try to add pictures when I figure out how to do that.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Gilda,
I just realized that you started a blog not too long ago! I LOVE the bright colors!
Cynthia from SHS

Gilda said...

Thanks Cynthia,
I started it but only recently had the nerve to let others know about it. Now I am committed to trying to keep it updated. Thanks for your comments. It gives me courage! LOL