Saturday, December 29, 2007

Family Friday

Today we were blessed to spend time with Phillip's family. They came over for dinner and we all played the game "Apples to Apples". This was a new game the kids received for Christmas. What fun! You can play up to 10 players so most of us played. We laughed and had a great time. This is a game I highly recommend for family fun. After playing games we sat and just talked and caught up with each other. It was a great evening. The boys got rather sleepy and so we eventually had to call it a night. It is nice to have family so close by.

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I LOVE Apples to Apples! I thought we'd have great family fun with it......however, I have a couple of children who HATE this game. It's totally illogical and they "don't get it". I plan to keep working on them...I think learning how to have illogical fun once in a while is a lifeskill that should be taught. LOL

Gilda said...

This was the first time we played this game and we had a blast! We laughed so hard at some of the creativity that came from everyone.
I am with you De, those kids need to learn how to have illogical fun! LOL