Monday, May 26, 2008

Don't you just love it.

Well, another week has passed and so a quick update. We did school most days this week. The kids are catching up nicely and we are moving right along. We are going to have to school through the summer but I am looking forward to a more relaxed time of schooling with less activities to take us out of the house.
We have also been doing some late spring cleaning. We are taking it in baby steps and are making quite a bit of progress. I wish I had thought to take some before pictures but maybe I will get some "in progress" pictures and then some "after" pictures later.
5-23-08
Friday after school and some cleaning the kids were quiet while I worked on some school planning. I have our Science planned out for the summer. Woohoo!!! When I finished I went looking for the kids and this is what I found the boys doing.

I love seeing how well my kids get along with each other and how they love to share doing things together.
Saturday we did some more cleaning and the boys then went to a birthday party while the girls stayed home and lazed around. Phillip and I were able to catch a movie. We went to go see the new Indiana Jones movie. We enjoyed it. It is much tamer than the previous three but still had some scenes that were tough to watch.
Sunday we went to worship and then out to eat with some friends. We took their boys home with us and I was able to nap for a short time. The neighborhood pool opened up but since it was the first weekend it was open we were sure it would be crowded and we were right. So we decided to take the kids to the creek. I will post pictures in another post.
All in all a good week.

No comments: