Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunday-Thursday....and Boy's Haircuts

Sunday-Phillip and the kids went to worship. I was blessed with the honor of sitting with Gillian at the hospital while her mom and dad went to worship together for the first time in several weeks. It was such a joy. She is smiling again!! She recognized me and made he happy noises as I kissed her hand. She also sat up in her wheelchair for 2 hours!!! This is such an accomplishment as she continues to get better.
After worship Phil and I went to a meeting to finalize plans for JAM Camp (Jesus and Me). This is a week long camp for our 1st-5th graders up in Oklahoma. C will be graduating this year. Look for pictures later of camp and his graduation. I can't believe he will be middle school age soon!
Later that evening we were able to participate in an ice cream social/church service. We are meeting on Sunday nights in a new location to see what the Lord has planned in that area. We are excited at what He is doing.
Monday-hmmmmm? Oh! J started horse camp this week. They are preparing to do a performance with the horses this Friday. J has been riding for a little over a year now and is so comfortable around horses now. I wish I were! LOL Oh, we also did school.
Tuesday-Same as Mon. except that we met with our home group Tues. night.
Wednesday-Same as Mon. and Tues. but we also worked on cleaning the garage again. We cleaned it out recently but then the kids cleaned out their rooms and put everything in the garage. So, we spent about 1 1/2 hours yesterday working on getting things separated out to donate, give away, and store. We still have more work to do but we made a good dent in the garage. The girls went to youth group, Dad to an elder/staff meeting and took the boys with him so I was alone at home last night. It was wonderful to have a quiet house all to myself for a little while.
Thursday- Horse Camp for J, I ran several errands getting things ready for camp, then came home to find out some friends were coming over. We had lunch, enjoyed catching up, kids played "Apples to Apples" and then they were off to spend some time together.
I then took the boys for haircuts. One of these days I am going to remember to take before pictures before I go to get their hair cut. But these "before" pictures are recent enough.
BEFORE:





















What a difference!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Very cute,k Gilda! I love it when my boys get new haircuts. There is just something especially charming about them! ~Leslie