Thursday, January 01, 2009

The Year in Review Blog Challenge

I saw this on DeEtta's blog. She saw it on Lisa's blog who found it at Small World. I thought this looked like a fun way to summarize 2008. 2009 begins my third year of blogging. I began in March of 2007. In 2008 I posted 93 entries. I realized that I have had many blogging marathons where I spent a considerable amount of time catching up on blogging. My goal is to do better this year.

How to Play.
1) Look back to your archives for 2008.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year. (This doesn't have to be the literal first day of the month--just the first post.)
3) Entertain us on your blog, link back here , and post a comment here with the link to your blog. (And if you're blogless, just remember the first sentence you spoke every month for the whole year and post it here. LOL)

Jan. For years we have had a New Year's Party at my house with 4 families from my college days.
Feb. Monday started out with everyone grumpy and not quite as obedient as usual.
Mar.Earlier I blogged about an event that happened last weekend called a GeTOGether.
Apr.Since my birthday is between A and J’s BD’s and Easter is usually in there, it is not uncommon for me to forget.
May I just realized it has been almost a week since I last blogged and it was a blogging marathon.
June Today in worship our communion talk was about Peter walking on the water (Matthew 14:22-36).
July Okay, Today did NOT start out well.
Aug.Week 1,
Clean and reorganize my bedroom
Clean Office, Set up kids computer/work room/empty bookshelves
Finish Family Room (We had already rearranged and cleaned the room but had all the bookshelves and school supplies and books to take care of)
Empty and clean out understairs closet (Now this was a major ordeal!)
Clean and rearrange Dining Room/Living Room (ie Front Room)
Sept. What a week we have had. J has been in the hospital since Sat.
Oct.After J was hospitalized we were finally able to take a long awaited vacation.
Nov. My sister let me know that she has noticed my lack of blogging.
Dec. While trying to get out Christmas decorations down we realized the garage needed cleaning.

No comments: