Sunday, March 16, 2008

Watching Movies

Sunday night is quite often movie night for our family. Unfortunately our projector was acting up so we all convened to our bedroom to watch the movie. We have a king-sized bed so this is usually not a problem. However, to protect me from injury as I recover from surgery Phillip told the kids they could only lay on the bed if they laid on his side and left me protected. When I got up to get a drink this is what I saw when I returned.

Now that is love. We have often considered getting a smaller bed but everytime we do we remember that we have 4 kids who love snuggling up with us. And it is times like this that we are grateful to have the king-sized bed. Do they make anything bigger than a king-size??? LOL!

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Looks like fun - I need to come back and read but want you to know that you won "The Next Level" on my blog. Send me your address and I'll pop it in the mail.

Anonymous said...

How cute!
Blessings,
Laurie