Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jam Camp Pics

At camp they usually have a movie night. Snacks are handed out and they all relax to a good movie. The theme for camp this year is a "Sports" theme. I know some of the movie choices were, "The Rookie", "Facing the Giants", "Everyone's Hero"...


Here is R flying off the pool slide! He looks like he is having great fun. I so wish I could be there to see all this. But, the advantage of being married to the Tech guy at our church is that I get pictures from camp daily.


Of course, this picture stole my heart. Isn't this what it is all about. C is really concentrating as he searches for something in his bible.
One more day and I get to see my family again. I miss them so much but am so grateful that they have this opportunity to get this small taste of heaven.

Love you all, Can't wait to see you! Love Mom!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Last year the kids and I all went to high school camp since I played in the band. It was a neat experience. I never went to church camp when I was little. They had programs for all of the kids whose parents were working there which was nice.