Sunday, June 10, 2007

Today didn't go as planned....

I woke up this morning feeling terrible, sore throat, achiness, no voice. Since I have been fighting something for the last four days and was getting worse I decided to go to the doctor. This turned out to be a good idea.

Got the family ready and off to worship.

Went to local "Doc in a box" and was told it would be a 2-2 1/2 hour wait. Gave them my cell number and went home.

Filled out forms for my boys to go to camp.

Tried to rest a bit.

Back to doc for appt. Sinus infection, pharyngitis, ear infection, infection under my tongue. Ouch!

Off to pick up antibiotics and kids. (oldest dd and dh in meeting for camp)

Home finally! Crashed.

Woke up and kids missed Mom. Felt well enough to sit up a little and tried to find something on TV all could watch and that I could fall asleep on without worrying. Found a "Hanna Montana" marathon! I laughed and found the rest of my family, including dh, laughing on and off throughout the shows.

Fell asleep. Woke up feeling terrible. Showered to clear head. Back to bed.

Slept again. Woke up. Showered to clear head. Finally felt well enough to sit up and so decided to play with blog. Posted a picture!!!! Yeah!

Now it is time to lie down and go back to bed. Surely I will feel better in the morning.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Gilda,
So sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully you're back on your feet in no time!