Friday, June 22, 2007

They are Home!

My heart is whole again! My dh and dc's got home around 3 today. We have spent the evening laughing and snuggling. I have heard many camp stories with many more to come. We just finished seeing all the camp pictures. There were 4 cameras at camp and so there were close to 1500 pictures. It was a great slide show. I will try to upload some highlights when I can sort through them. Phillip will be putting a slide show together for worship on Sunday so he will condense it and I will pull pictures from there.
I have been grinning from ear to ear since they came home. I know one day I will not have them all here but for now, it is right for them all to be with me.
They are tired campers. Time to get them all in bed.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Yes. Enjoy them while they are ALL home. Our oldest will most likely be moving out sometime this summer or fall and we're NOT looking forward to that day although we know she is ready and she'll do just fine. I still remember the first day she went off to camp.. and now she's graduated and getting ready to move on with her life... sigh...