Thursday, June 14, 2007

JAM Camp

Three of my 4 kids and my dh will be leaving for camp on Mon. This is our church's camp for 1st-5th grades. My 2 boys are going as campers, my dd as a teen counselor and my dh as camp tech support. We usually go to this camp as a family but this year I will be staying home taking care of one of our members kids so she can go to her son's last year at camp. My younger dd will be staying home with me. Although we will have a toddler running around I look forward to this one on one time with her.
Because of illness I am supervising my oldest dd packing herself and the boys for camp. She is so efficient and such a true blessing.
I am not sure how I am going to survive them all being away for a week. Camp is such a wonderful experience for them all. I am sad I do not get to go this year, but I will be attending our Teen Camp (NEXT Camp) at the end of July. I went to both camps last year and am really kind of glad I am only going to one camp this year. Camp is hard work! LOL

Just for your information: JAM (Jesus and Me)
NEXT (Northeast eXtreme Teens)
NEC (The Northeast Church- this explains the northeast extreme teens) www.goddeal.com

No comments: