Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summer Reading Challenge 2007

I have decided to take DeEtta's Summer Reading Challenge. I really do hope I will have the time to read these books and more but having a goal is a good thing. So, it's official, here's my link.

Family Living
The Ministry of Motherhood-Sally Clarkson
Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining and Bad attitudes in you and your kids-Scott Turansky
Heartfelt Discipline-Clay Clarkson
His Needs Her Needs-Willard F. Harley Jr. (Don't know if I can count this one as I have read it before but need to read it again for ministry training)

Personal Study
The book of Revelations-John
God As He Longs For You to See Him- Chip Ingram
What the Bible Says About Healthy Living-Rex Russell

Just for me reading
The Gates of Zion-Bodie Thoene
The Yada Yada Prayer Group gets Real
Tilly-Frank Peretti
Prelude to Glory-The Times that Try Mens Souls-Ron Carter
The Note-Angela Hunt

4 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Happy reading, Gilda. You got it all set up just right.

Cynthia said...

Gilda,
Love the book list!
Cynthia from SHS

Trish said...

Looks good, Gilda! The graphic is perfect, and your list looks great ~ happy reading!

Trish

Gilda said...

Thank you for your support. As I look at the other book lists I keep wanting to add to mine! LOL
But, I thought I would try to meet my own challenge before I started trying to do others. Almost done with my first book.